Friday, August 23, 2013

It has been over a year since my last post.  Hard to believe. The great news is that Audrey has just totally settled in and life is good.  As with any new child, birth or adopted, it is hard to imagine life before them.  Audrey is beautiful and funny and independent and smart and sassy and amazing and pure love in my heart.  She turns 3 in January, can count to 10, learns more words every day, sleeps in a big girl bed, and is just simply fabulous!  I could wax on forever about the past year and our great memories but honestly - everyone really just wants to see pictures, right?  Hope everyone that is still in process keeps the faith. If you check out my timeline, Audrey was my 4th referral and I wouldn't change a thing!!  You will find your child, that child of your heart that you have dreamed about for so long - remain strong, hold on to your faith, and believe!






No comments:

Post a Comment