Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lost referral

So, short post.  The judge in Kaluga is opposed to single parents.  Heartbroken....

As one adoptive mom reminded me today - I need to pray for doors that should be closed to close and for those that should be opened to open wide!  I pray for little Magdalena to be brought into the loving arms of her forever family soon.  It was only for a short time but I already had opened my heart full of love to that little angel.  She is going to be an amazing daughter for the right family.  I just wasn't meant to be her mommy.

Wherever my daughter is, I am sending love and prayers her way.  Hold on sweet one.  I am here - waiting to be brought to you.  Our time will come.   I love you already!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my---I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((hugs)))))))))

    You hang in there! Your daughter is out there waiting for you and her big sister. I know the wait stinks, but it's only a matter of time. Good things happen to good people, and you are one of the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete