Saturday, February 12, 2011

What makes waiting bearable?

The wait continues.  The trip to Moscow for February 7th didn't work out as hoped.  That is okay though.  I have complete faith in the process.  All of this just means that the little girl we discussed was not meant to be my daughter.  Latest news is that I might have some fun updates in March so that keeps me hopeful.

So - what makes the wait bearable?  One simple word - Clare.  Here are 2 pics of her- one from Christmas and one from her 3rd birthday party at the end of January.  She is going to be such an amazing big sister!  She gives me purpose and fills my life with love.  She is a constant reminder that no matter how tough the journey, it is worth it in the end!


1 comment:

  1. She's so gorgeous!! I hope Kaz opens back up for adoptions, because we might want to go there for baby bro one day.

    ReplyDelete